The people who use our services often need support to access activities of their choice in the community and to follow their leisure, educational or social interests. Volunteering your time, skills and experience could make a difference.
Who are our Volunteers?
Our volunteers come from every age range and walk of life – everyone can volunteer. We have volunteering roles to suit various skills and interests and we are confident that your precious time will be very rewarding for you and those we support.
Volunteering in Action
- You don’t need experience, just a warm, friendly personality.
- A few hours of your time is enough to make a real difference.
- As a friend and companion, there is a whole range of activities to get involved in.
In return, we can offer
- The opportunity to learn new skills and meet new people.
- The potential to enhance and enrich your life experience.
- On-going support and advice from a Volunteer Co-Ordinator